Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
People who want to learn anything technical must go to AlkaTech Software Solution. The training imparted by us is by far the best and most cost effective. Red Hat administration deals with the knowledge of operating systems and applications including both hardware and software troubleshooting. It also includes the knowledge why people use computers in an organization. Red Hat Linux deals with basic and advanced topics of Linux. The training imparted covers Internet function server design on live registered domain named with valid public IP addresses. The training also teaches administrating Linux 2.6 x, installation, initial configuration, use of the bash command shell, managing files and software, granting rights to users. Special attention is given during the training on DNS, FTP, Apache, send mails, Samba and other services. The training is imparted by senior system engineers. They are experts in this field. The trainees become real professionals by handling mock situations created by the trainers. They are considered to be the best in the company when a need of a system administrator is required. After the training the trainees find themselves placed at exceptionally good position in the companies where they get jobs.
- Log in to a Linux system and run simplecommands using the shell
- copy,move,delete,and organize files from the bash shell prompt
- Resolve problems by using online help systems and Red Hat support utilities.
- Create, view and edit text files from command output or in an editor
- Manage local Linux users and groups, and administer local password policies.
- Set linux file system permissions on files and interpret the security effects of different permission settings
- Obtain information about the system, and control processes running on it.
- Control and monitor network services and system daemons using systemd.
- Access and provide access to the command line on remote systems securely using OpenSSH.
- Locate and accurately interept relevant system log files for trouble shooting
- Configure basic IPv4 networking on Red Hat enterprise Linux enterprise
- Archive files and copy them from one system to another
- Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories.
- Access and inspect existing file system on a Red Hat enterprise linux system.
- Create and use Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machines with KVM and libvirt.
- Practice and demonstrate the knowledge and skills learned in this course.
- Introduce the vim text editor,with which you can open,edit and save text files
- Use autofs and the command line to mount and unmount SMB file systems